Saturday, 21 May 2011

Collecting our Micra!

Hello everyone,

So, today was the big day. We were off to pick up our Nissan Micra! Arriving in Rochdale I thought it looked a lot better than I remember it. It still needed to be boosted as it had a flat battery but it seemed good nonetheless. We had to get my Dad to drive it back for us as we haven't yet sorted out our insurance. He wasn't overly impressed and apparently there are a few bits and pieces that need sorting out. But with a few weeks left till the rally, we can hopefully get it up to scratch. From the picture we've uploaded on to facebook nobody else seems that confident either including Phil, Tim and Florence already all saying we won't make it, but I have high hopes. The guy we bought it off said, "course it will, it's a Nissan". You can't argue with that!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment